Friday, July 11, 2008

Aryn & Peter 6.21.08

I knew Aryn was a girl after my own heart as soon as her mom told me Aryn's wedding plans. She and Peter had their ceremony on one of the Vineyard's most spectacular beaches, Lucy Vincent, and a lovely reception at the Beach Plum Inn. The day could not have been more perfect. Thank you so much Aryn & Peter for the chance to be a part of your beautiful day and for being so much fun to photograph!

Click here for the slideshow!

Ceremony: Lucy Vincent Beach Chilmark, MA
Reception: The Beach Plum Inn
Flowers: Krishana Collins
Tunes: The Mike Benjamin Band


































2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding...and brilliant photos! It's my first time stopping in. Love it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aryn & Peter’s big day looks so adorable. I had a great time watching all of these photos. The beach ceremonies are always my favorite. I also have been finding the perfect private beachside Chicago wedding venues for our big day. It is quite difficult because we are marrying on Xmas day so finding a venue that is available for the day is quite a challenge but still we have high hopes!

    ReplyDelete