Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jennifer & Warren: Country Club of Darien

It's always a pleasure to be a part of a wedding, but there's something really special about working with the same family twice in eleven months! Last October I photographed Jennifer's sister's wedding and by the time Jennifer and Warren's wedding rolled around it was like hanging out with family. Plus I got to work with my favorite videographer, Matt of Digital Media Oddyssey and I was photographing the day for my friend and mentor Bruce Plotkin. I started out photographing weddings with Bruce and one of the early jobs I shot with him was in Antigua, so after that I was pretty much hooked on weddings.

Jennifer and Warren thank you so much for including me in your lovely day! Kitty and Steve, I still wish you had more daughters :-)

Click here for the slide show.

Hotel: The Delamar
Flowers: Elegant Effects
Ceremony: The Congregational Church of New Canaan
Reception: Country Club of Darien
Videographer: Digital Media Odyssey
















































No comments:

Post a Comment