Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GiGi & Archie: La Bella Bride Magazine

I'm so excited about the new issue of La Bella Bride Magazine. GiGi & Archie's lovely winter wedding is one of the featured Love Stories and I had the pleasure of photographing some of the amazing talent for the editorial features.


For the editorial features, I met up with the La Bella crew at the Winvian in Litchfield Hills, CT. The Winvian is a charming hideway that seems to have sprung right out of a fairytale. Being there has such a calming effect I hardly felt like I was working. It's a great spot for a little break from city life and an absolutely divine location for a wedding!

David Beahm's "Upside Down Tree" table arrangement is a spectacular work of art!

I love this elegant arrangement by Wildflowers.

Flowers Rock had some awesome creations for tables and bouquets.
Check out La Bella for more beautiful creations and sweet love stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment