Friday, January 16, 2009

Joanna & Kevin: Little Italy NYC

My last wedding of 2008 was the perfect way to round out the year. Joanna and Kevin were married in Little Italy between Christmas and New Year's. One of my favorite parts of the day was the wedding procession from the church to the SPQR Restaurant on Mulberry street where the reception was held. Everything about it was just so New York, I almost felt like I was in a movie. Thank you two for including me in the festivities and thanks to Tracy and CJ for the recommendation!!

Click here for the slide show!

I love this one Ilan got of the guys.

Some of the gang from Tracy & CJ's wedding.

4 comments:

  1. What a FUN wedding! I love the shot of her friend hugging her on the dance floor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos- I will call when i finally get married

    ReplyDelete