Monday, March 3, 2008

Caroline & Jeff 2.09.08

What a night! I don't know where to begin. I had so much fun photographing Caroline & Jeff's wedding it went by in a flash. First off a huge thanks to my team of ladies in black, Jen Davis, Jordan Van Aken and Rebecca Havekost.

Caroline mixed traditional beauty with a bit of her own flair. Her stunning lace jacket was custom made by a friend of a friend and was just the right touch for a winter wedding.






Jessie of Rountree Flowers did an amazing job with the floral arrangements. Her work is so elegant and inventive, it blows me away everytime!



The ceremony was at the beautiful Church of the Incarnation. It was pretty special to photograph there since it is the church my great-grandmother attended.







The reception was a few blocks away at the Union League Club. I think the smiles say it all although I was probably still in shock at this point after Jeff's sister had me convinced that she was actually their father's wife and I had just totally insulted her by asking her to stand next to her actual husband (yeah I'm a little gullible). I just love this photo Jen took of one of the centerpieces, it was just the right touch for the dining room.



Caroline & Jeff made a grand entrance to Fever and looked like pros out on the dance floor. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the evening although I had to stay on my toes to keep up with them!







No comments:

Post a Comment