Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I can't get enough of these two

A few weeks ago over a couple glasses of wine at Jessie's website launch party I suggested to Caroline that we take her dress for a spin around town. At first we weren't terribly serious, but then we got to planning! It all seemed like so much fun, everything fell right into place and it just so happened that this past Saturday, the day of the portraits, was the sixth anniversary of Caroline & Jeff's first date.



Jeff thought we were just talking crazy, but he humored us between reading articles in the Economist.





Thanks to Jessie for some more or her awesome floral creations and to Annie at the Union League Club for letting us do some pics there. I love the staircase!





I have no idea how that got there :-)




This is the first time I've done a post-wedding portrait session, but I could get use to it! It was a blast and it seems like the perfect solution for folks who don't want to miss a second of their party. Huge thanks to Stevan, stylist extraordinaire, and Kiva for hanging out with us all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment