Monday, August 18, 2008

Julie & Michael

I'm blogging out of order, but I just can't help myself! I love surprises so I was super excited when I got a call from Michael about photographing his proposal to Julie. He had the most romantic plan and I felt like I was part of a top secret mission as we coordinated everything (not that I've ever been a part of a top secret mission). Michael sent flowers and a note to Julie earlier in the day and then a car picked her up and drove her out to the Cape Poge Lighthouse where we were waiting. It was just before sunset and the light was incredible, the view amazing and there was no one else around. It was a magical evening and so much fun to photograph!!! Oh and she said yes!!! Congratulations you two!

Click here for the slideshow.

Our fearless leaders: The Trustees of Reservation. For the record we were never stuck in the sand, but someone put air in the tires and we were going down fast!
Location: Cape Poge Lighthouse, East Beach and the Dike Bridge
Flowers: Flowers on the Vineyard



















No comments:

Post a Comment