Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meet Grayson

I spent half of July off island for shoots in New York, Rhode Island and Connecticut. To kick it all off I got to meet Grayson! She is such a joy and it was great to hang out with her and her parents, Amy and Jason, whose wedding I shot just over two years ago on Martha's Vineyard. One of my favorite parts of what I do is catching up with couples over the years and getting to see their families grow.

We started off doing some portraits at home, which went something like this: Amy or Jason would put Grayson on the bed, she would charge towards me, one of us would catch her and put her back at the other end of the bed and then charge....



Finally she slowed down a little.



And then we were off to the park.







This little chickadee really knows how to travel in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment